воскресенье, 31 марта 2013 г.

Review - 2






Review of the film: "Anonymous" (2011)
Director: Roland Emmerich
Genre: thriller, drama
Lead actors: Rhys Ifans, Vanessa Redgrave, Rafe Spall, Edward HoggRelease year: 2011
Country: United Kingdom, Germany
Running time: 130 min

Plot:

I could hardly remember all the moments of the film as I've watched it about 2 years ago. So, the film explores the possibility of William Shakespeare's works as in fact written by Edward de Vere.
The haphazard flashbacks puzzled me at times and the plot seemed to be entangled because of it. That film is really intrigued me by the idea that Shakespear did not write the plays himself and after watching this film the question is still open for me.

1 комментарий:

  1. IT IS AN IMPRESSION RATHER THAN A REVIEW!
    SLIPS:
    ... as I WATCHED it about 2 years ago. So, the film explores the possibility of William Shakespeare's works as in fact written by Edward de Vere THE MEANING IS NOT CLEAR!.
    The haphazard flashbacks puzzled me at times and the plot seemed to be entangled because of it. That film (NO 'is') really intrigued me by the idea that ShakespearE HAD not wriTTEN the plays himself and after watching this film the question is still open for me.

    ОтветитьУдалить